Friday, September 23, 2005

Pick up lines for first Date

  • Can I buy you a drink, or do you just want the money.
  • Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
  • Excuse me, do you have your phone number, I seem to have lost mine.
  • I'm new in town, could I have directions to your house.
  • If you were a new hamburger at McDonald's, you would be McGorgeous.
  • Let's do breakfast tomorrow. Should I call you or nudge you?
  • If I could rewrite the alphabet, I would put U and I together.
  • There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't take them off you.
  • That's a nice shirt. Can I talk you out of it?
  • Excuse me, but I DO think it's time we met.
  • Shall we talk or continue flirting from a distance?
  • Do you sleep on your stomach? No. Can I?
  • Be unique and different, say yes.
  • You know, it's not premarital sex unless you plan on getting married.
  • I'd walk a million miles for one of your smiles, and even farther for that thing you do with your tongue.
  • Aw, girl, I'm gonna have to put you on my "To Do" List!
  • Save a horse -- ride a cowboy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home